Shopping in Paris || Sebrek
Derek bounced eagerly on the balls of his feet, waiting by the door. “I thought you said you wanted to go now, that you couldn’t wait anymore,” he called teasingly up the stairs at his boyfriend, as he checked his hair in the mirror nearby.
- warbler-smythe likes this
- stuartsplayboyseigerson likes this
- stuartsplayboyseigerson reblogged this from warbler-smythe and added:
- warbler-smythe reblogged this from stuartsplayboyseigerson and added:
- stuartsplayboyseigerson posted this